Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

festivities

Happpyyyy Haloooweeenyy!!

Halloween is a fabulous time of year. Everyone gets to to be something they are not for a change. Only, I was exactly what I usually am.... A Princess. Yup, that's right. Bryndee was a rockstar, Sarah was waldo, and Rachel was Sandy, and we went to this 18+ party in Chandler and it was incredibly fun. Especially since we just like screwing around and stuff. Then on sunday night me and my sisters spent a couple hours carving pumpykins. It was the first year we've done it ALL by ourselves without daddy's help. Let me tell ya, not as easy as it looks. We lit them on halloween night out front (our only decorations) and waited for trick or treaters. Ever since sunday I've had this gnarly head-ache and been kinda sick so, I missed out on going to the haunted house and ended up staying home to watch "the great pumpkin charlie brown" only to find out somebody (Brenna) cancelled the recording I had set for it. Worst night ever. I couldn't even eat candy. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. Time for November:)

CHRIS BROWN: 3 dayyyyyysssss!!!!!!

Holla. xoxo -Bird is the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment