Blog Archive

Friday, January 11, 2013

HAIRRRRRR

soooo basically this year has been great so far! I just started school at Brillare Hairdressing Academy in Scottsdale, AZ and I am loving it! I attend Tuesday-Saturday 8am-330pm. The instructors there are honestly awesome and I know this is the best school in Arizona so I'm in good hands.

Part of being in hair school means being able to get your hair done for virtually no cost. So you can bet that my hair is different from when I first started. I got my hair cut the 2nd day, and then on day four I got it colored. Red. It is straight fire engine. It's really pretty I will admit, but a bit drastic for my taste so I'm most likely going to tone it way down when I go back to school on tuesday. So we'll see what this year in hair school brings for me. I'm way excited!

 before: 60's Day ------------------->     After: Little Mermaid




XOXO lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment