Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2011

catching up

I'll start where I left off. Chris Brown concert was amazzzzing. which is an understatement. we got there early, knew EVERY singlE SoNg, and annoyed the heck out of everyone who was around us.
successful evening. chchchchCHeckkk
CB!!

The following days slash weeks involved many fun activities such as:
QT hot chocolate with my two fav girls taytay and brynd sitting by the fire and relaxing at tempe marketplace. (mesa finally has nice weather)
midnight showing of breaking dawn
and late night movies at friends,
melting over hawt boy photos,
sexiest man of the year Bradley Cooper - my obsession
studying for quizzes,
last day of working yayyyy,
dates with Max <3
{which include making an ice cream castle, bowling, jesterz, etc.}
and being abandoned by Bryndee who is PRACTICALLY engaged though I know I am just being dramatic and overprotective of her I know...
Some pretty crazy evenings I must say. Lots and lotsss of fun memories made.

Now, I am excited to see everyone come home from school and visit and catch up with my favorites! I am most thankful for my friends and family. I don't know where I'd be without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment