Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

novemburrr

Sooo, thanksgiving was a blast! We had our usual thanksgiving dinner with the Jenkins and a few of our families combined. Papa Jenkins makes THE best dinner rolls ever, let me tell ya, and my Daddy always makes the best turkey with tons of leftovers. I wait all year for the greatest tastiest leftover turkey sandwiches!
Anyway, after desert and yummies it was time for black friday shopping. Honestly, all it is is shopping at night. I didn't get any spectacular deals or anything but I still stayed up Allllllllll freakin' night. I don't want to even see another knitted sweater again, but I know that's what is going to keep me warm up in potato country. Needless to say I got many long sleeve layer-able shirts and sweaters for the winter. 10pm -10am. Twelve hours later, I return home with no voice and a bad headache. Only to leave soon after for California. It was my great grams 90th birthday and I didn't want to go at all, but it ended up being fun catching up with cousins and older relatives. Today, I still don't have my voice back but I do sound way better than I have all weekend. Tomorrow I start like all kinds of crazy meds because... dun dun dun I get my wisdom teeth out thursday morning! I am sooooo incredibly nervous. I guess I'll be watching lots of christmas movies this weekend. Who wants to come visit me? YAY [with complete sarcasm]

hugsandkisses - Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment