Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

decemburr

Well, I wish I had something interesting to say. My life right now... Completely boring. I can't wait to just get outta here! Idaho countdown [17 days] & I wish sometimes it would just come sooner. It's pretty crazy because I just packed up about 1/3 of my stuff and sent it on its way.
I hang out with Billie all day she keeps good company since I have nothing to do. It's pathetic really, I wish I was busy like back in the day. But I'm sure things will pick up again once I start classes and things up in idahoe. I only have one final this semester due saturday. yayyy! better get to studying.

In other news, my mouth is still sore from getting my wisdom teeth out but I'm so glad it's over with and I haven't had any problems. cross my fingers I could not wait to eat normal food! Mush soups and shakes just kinda got old.

Bryndee finally got a nice new phone. yeah a freakin' iPhone. I'm mad. My sister has one too, but the update on my phone isn't for another year. just my luck. wahhh and another thing, It's christmas yay! I love this time of the year. I'm off to watch more movies and drink hot chocolate yumm:)

She's The Man
but you can never get a chick to shut up!
alright guys, catch up with ya laterrrr
-A Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment