Blog Archive

Friday, December 30, 2011

time goes by

unfortunately. I've had minimal time to do blogging these last few days because I'm PACKINGGGG my life away. Just to quickly wrap things up, this Christmas season was amazing! Lots of fun dates, meeting new people, and becoming closer to friends that weren't so close to me before. I'm so thankful for all the good times I've had with the kiddos down here in the good ol' 480 of Mesa AZ but it's seriously time for me to go. And coming along with me are the new Beats by Dr. Dre that Santa brought me for Christmas, and all of my favorite dancing/singing movies. seriously my family is going to have to fight me for them. better keep packing.

It's been real chill mesa. Alyssa Out.


[follow my happenings more frequently if ya want]
Twitter: Abirdyyy
Facebook: Alyssa Bird
Skype: alyssa.elaine.bird
Instagram: abirdyyy
Path: Alyssa Bird
family blog coming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment