Blog Archive

Monday, January 16, 2012

hey, don't forget about me!

I'm still apart of the family to ya know. Just because you're destroying my existence in MY room doesn't mean that I'm not still here. Geezzzz. Anyway, our family pictures finally are done. And you know how my family is we do everything late. no Christmas card or anything just pictures a week after and call it good right? yeah typical. Check them out HERE.

So as far college has been so fun! We're making tons of friends and going to parties and we even met a few people with trucks and cars to get around this dumb town!. We will never walk a mile and a half in freezing cold to get to costa ever again! And I even experienced my first snow! It was super exciting, me being a Mesa girl and all. Mucho tarea tonight. and FHE. more updates soon:)
XOXO BIG BIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment