Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

surviving

So I made it! one week down. & many more to go. soooo A little notes about my new roommates! I LOVE them. seriously I got lucky with having girls that I can really get along with. Lauren is on the left she's a really funny girl with an amazing personality. We get along veryyy easily. Catherine is next to her and she is THE friendliest person I've ever met. She took me on the second day of school to show me where to get my books & things, and she knows like everyone. little miss popular here on BYUI campus which doesn't surprise me one bit. I really love these girls! We have so much fun.
This is my roommate Ruth. She's really nice but we kinda have a hard time getting along with certain issues. Like the fact that she goes to bed at nine and wakes up at six thirty. So it makes rooming with her a little complicated but we're alright most of the time. As you can tell, we are completely different.
(not saying that's a bad thing, don't judge)
More adventures to come! keepin' it real.
<3 Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment