Blog Archive

Saturday, September 15, 2012

As of Late...

So basically I didn't realize how busy I could get being at college. Go figure right? Anyway, Soooooo much has happened in the past like a lot of months so sorry about that. First off Spring Semester was a BLAST and it was so much better than being in the dorms like 10000x better. It felt like FREEdom. Fall Semester 2012 just started and now I'm at my new apartment complex called The Willows. (I was at The Ivy last semester) Here is just a little look into last semester. NOT INCLUDED: our apartment fire . Thats a long story. I may or may not post about that later
So far I'm loving this semester, as it will most likely be my last here in Rexburg. But I'm prepared to make the most of it! 
"Alright guys, catch up with you laterrrrrr" 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I LOVE the title of your blog, because I'm going to assume you got the saying from Family Guy. :)

    Second, I'm glad you were able to move into your own place! Not that the dorms are bad, but I lived in the dorms during college as well, and not having as many rules is so much nicer! And apartments give you more space. No communal bathrooms. Yay!

    Have a great school year!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete