Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

At Last...

Yes At last. I am finally home! And I'm so happy I could DIE! For sooooo many reasons. So basically my semester was quite the rOLLeRcOAsTer. It started off alright, but I just was really wanting to come home, begin again, and all I really wanted was to start accomplishing everything that I wanted to with my new life. Obviously, you can't fast forward time and although at moments it may seem like that's the best option... I'm am certainly grateful for everything in between. Needless to say once I changed my attitude, I started enjoying the rest of the semester with my AMAZING roommates. They are seriously the best
So let me introduce them
Lindsay, (me), Carlene, Sarah, Ashley, Katie
And this is my bestie roomie ASHLEY!

I seriously owe so much to them. We have done so many crazy fun things this semester and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. And although I was really happy to come home, I was extremely sad to leave them there. It's incredibly bittersweet. But it gives me an excellent reason to come visit! I love them. Hashtag family. 
You can check out my video diaries here --->>> click right here
P.s. Don't judge my username or whatevssss because the only reason I made the channel in the first place was because Bryndee and I wanted to watch the 18&up music videos. Oh well...
HAVE FUN WITH THAT KIDS

So Over the past, say week I have really come to appreciate modern technology and being able to keep in contact with people I really care about. It just hurts my heart a little bit knowing that I'll probably never see most of the really good friends I've met up at college and well, it's really a bummer because I just want to bring everyone home with me! But that's obviously not very realistic to think that way.

I'm also going to take a little moment to talk about Him. There is nothing more to describe us better than the word crazy.
"What are we doing? This is crazy, we are crazy!"
{{But.I.Love.Crazy.}}
Never in a million years did I expect me to be "that girl" that became completely attached to a guy in a week. Seriously Alyssa, what are you thinking! But I guess all I can say is the ever cliché I can't help it.   Him. He is very charming. He is quite attractive like he has a gorgeous smile and teeth. He is incredibly funny (no, hilarious even). He says the sweetest things. And most importantly, He makes me feel happy. And that right there is the golden ticket everyone. happy. The only problem I am having with this is that He. lives about 778 miles away equalling a long twelve hour drive. So it makes whatever we have become, kind of hopeless. I ask myself, why such the inconvenient timing?! But it still wouldn't change the fact that I am staying for school in Arizona. It's quite the tragedy at the moment... However... who knows, this may be a little pre-mature to say, but it could end up to be a really great love story. laughsandgiggles. a girl sure can dream right. So for the time being all I can really do is just let whatever is supposed to happen run its course, enjoy the moments, and learn from the experiences I encounter along the way. 
{man I am just full of cliché sayings right now}
So here's to that special boy. You're  a m a z i n g  and at this rate I'm probably going to run out of adjectives to describe you soon. Stay charming

xoxx the hopelessly falling in love
-alyssa elaine 







No comments:

Post a Comment